Welcome to Y5 and 6 Home Learning Gallery! This is a great place that we can share your home learning. We would love to hear from you so please send us any photos or pieces of work via firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a little look at our very own video that all the teachers made for you at the bottom of this page. Missing you all.
- Harvey has been busy researching rabbits and has created a Fact File – Great work Harvey!
- Oliver Cole has been enjoying the sunny weather we’ve been having and has thought about what he can see ‘through the keyhole.’ It looks great – well done!
- Ada has been busy completing some of the activities from the Year 5/6 Easter grid too – she has created a Picasso inspired rabbit and even a challenging word search. Well done, Ada!
- Olivia R sent some Easter jokes to make you all smile – Thank you, they are eggcellent! Olivia R
- Amelia and Luca have been finding out a little bit about famous artists, and have recreated their own interpretations of Henri Matisse. We repurposed an old blind to make these and Luca drew around his bear 🐻 to make the shapes. Thank you for your message guys – this is fab!
- Oliver has been very busy learning about volcanoes and has even made a super informative powerpoint for us to learn about them too! Oliver Cole – Volcanoes
- Kieran and his family have been enjoying the garden this week. He has been busy doing the star jump challenge for PE and has been starting to grow some vegetables – we can’t wait to see how they look in a a few weeks!
- This week Isla has been busy making Eqyptian bread and writing instructions to go with it.
- Thank you Ava! What an amazing descriptive piece of writing full of figurative language: Alma – Ava Mitchell Yr 6
- Wow Lily, you have been busy creating your cloud busting area – it looks amazing! Thank you for your e’mail too.
- Lily O has been very busy too – Thank you for sharing, it’s great to see! (From Lily) We did an experiment on static electricity separating salt and pepper with Daddy’s comb! It worked really well 😊
Grandma taught Lily what Ancient Egyptians used to wear.
Lily answered the question on pobble about what 5 photos in the past and what 5 photos for the future. We were really touched at her final future one – ‘A photo with my family in the sun in the park’
Bobbi has been super busy with his learning – Thank you so much for sharing these! Sorry we are unable to add your piano lesson video as this site will not accept that format for some reason – it was fab though thank you!
Olivia and Elliot have been busy being creative and producing some lovely pieces of writing! Thank you for your message!
Wow Daniel! Your Egyptian design on Minecraft is brilliant! Thank you for sharing this.
This is great Lillia – Thank you for the e’mail with your creation attached. What a super Egyptian Pyramid, I wonder what secrets are inside…
A photo montage from us to you!